Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The weather...dum dum dummmmm

It is as cold here now as it was/ever will be in Vegas, and apparently it gets colder... not lookin forward to a dark cold holiday filled winter in BERLIN without my family! but i guess I'll have to survive one year whithout them...I rode one of the bikes into Potsdam today (trying to be active) and on the way back I was convinced I had pnuemonia and was going to die in Germany. I DO NOT handle the cold well, and I certainly did not pack for the occasion... I thought I did and I tried my hardest to... but alas I have failed... I'm freezing even now...

2 comments:

cassidy said...

Ummmm....Haley you live in Germany??? That is awesome too! I had no idea. How crazy!

Trent & Tara said...

Oh man girl...ya thats sounds miserable. Well, see I live in Provo and freeze here...I deffiently hate the snow bad. I bet you will be lots colder than us though. So how long are you planning on staying in Germany. Do you speak any German? My uncle lives there...he served a mission there and that is where his wife is from. Don't know what part.