Saturday, October 25, 2008

"AAAHH!" she said in frustration

So my computer is pretty much broken... The internet is really just broken, it wont let me upload any pictures which really sucks cause have some great pictures from when Corey came to visit... :(...which was great! It was so fun having him here and exploring the city, we also did a crazy 'day-trip' to London that was exausting but so much fun...so anyway hopefully I'll get things fixed so I can post some pictures cause there are some good ones... in the mean time.. I'm gunna do a tag :)

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. In Germany- Arested Development (Gem lft me the first 2 seasons and I watch them pretty much non stop)
2. whatever isnt dubbed in german that's on MTV
3. SpongeBob0 it's the only German show I can understand
4. I watch a lot of movies the rest of the shows I'll list are the ones that I miss from the states
5. Scrubs
6. Just shoot me
7. Greys anatomy
8. seinfeld

8 favorite restaurants:
1. In Germany-I like all the restraunts at the Savigney Platz station
2. there's a good little italien place near where I used to go to school
3. Places I miss- IN-N-OUT!!!! so verymuch
4. Anything mexican (the mexican food here is terrible they always, ruin it with some weird ingredient like brocoli in a bean burrito... just ridiculou)
5. Chipotle!
6. Capriotti’s
7. Olive Garden
8. Mimi's Cafe (but for sentimental reasons)

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. took the girls to hockey camp
2. Took teddy to kindergarten
3. went grocery shopping
4. overstayed my welcome at the families house (I was bored and didnt want to come back to my place by myelf)
5. made the best dinner ever!
.6. Watched Arrested Development
7. made hot chocolate
8. cleaned the kitchen

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Going somewhere for christmas
2. Gem coming back!
3. sleeping
4. finishing my book
5. learning 'love song'
6. trying to cook a thanksgiving dinner
7. drawing
8. more traveling

8 things on my wish list:
1. warm weather
2. I want my dog! :(
3. Someone in my family to come visit
4. a better grasp of the German language
5. New Zealand trip
6. New jeans
7. I wish I never needed to wash or brush my hair
8. MY COMPUTER TO BE WORKING PROPERLY!!!

No comments: