Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stalker

ok maybe stalker is too strong a word, but my previous employer is completely insane and will not leave me alone. I gave her 3 weeks notice, she underpayed me, and then didnt let me say goodbye to her kids..you'd think she would have gotten over whatever issues she had by now, but no...at first it was only ridiculous emails then I got a nasty text a few weeks before christmas then I got a "merry christmas" text and then a "2009 is almost over send this to everyone who made you smile" what a psycho! She has no reason to be mad at me or to even care what Im doing! I've never written back and I only replied to one email, where I asked her to leave me alon.  Everytime I get something from her it totally throws me off and I get sick to my stomach...I dont like to dissapoint anyone when I took that job I was sure that I would be staying in Las Vegas for at least a few years, I can't help it that nothing in my personal life went how I wanted it to go and I also didnt know how much I would HATE las vegas...I appologized a million times for letting them down and gave them plenty of time to find someone else and she seemed fine and all supportive until my last two days when she told me that they all had swine flue and that she'd leave my check under the doormat then the crazy emails and texts started. I really hate this woman I hated working for her and I hate that I still have to deal with her even after I've quit....how does anyone else deal with crazy people???

3 comments:

Meka said...

Is this someone that you worked for in Vegas then? I didn't know you were even living here, we never took our dogs to the park together! Anyway I would just continue to ignore it and put her emails in spam. Is there some way to block texts? Sorry you have to deal with that, I hope it goes away soon!

Anonymous said...

I know just such a person who "takes care of problems". Two words, four syllables, "Huuugo-Steegleeetz"! Besides, everyone who knows you knows how great you are.... So, ignore away behbeh!! (this is Corey,& I love you!)

Amanda Monk said...

i have this one neighbor....