Friday, May 16, 2008

Off to Germany!





YAY! I'm a blogger!...

Alright I set this thing up to keep all my friends and family updated on my many adventures :) Current adventure?; Germany....I've decided to become an au pair for a very nice family located just outside of Berlin, Germany. The picture to the right is of the kids.... Cute, huh? :) hopefully this will suppress my appetite for kids for at least a little while!... So the countdown is totally on... I leave on the 28th of may and after stops in three countries I will arrive in Berlin on the 29th. I have two new suitcases (I got them for very cheap.. I LOVE Ross) about a billion new sweaters, and some killer heals to get me through what will hopefully a life changing experience....I was talking to my friend Brooke (who I love.. there ya go bro-ly!) and she was asking me if I think I'll get home sick, and I can honestly say I'll be just fine... Of course I'll miss everyone but it will be good for everyone to get a break from me for a while, absence makes the heart grow fonder remember! :) I am SOOO ready to get away, and do something new. I caught myself thinking the other day, about what I'm going to do when I come back, but I immediately put a stop to that...cause it just stressed me out :) So here it goes! I'm SO excited and I hope that everyone will enjoy reading about what's going on!

4 comments:

Meka said...

Yay!! I am glad you started a blog, I am excited to keep up with your experience over there! Have fun! You look great by the way!
Meka

Meka said...

Hey, you just go to customize at the top, then go to add a page element, then you click on link list. You can do a lot of different things under the page element option. It takes a while to get use to. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ok I cant believe Im doing this. Im giving in just for you and leaving you a message on your blog.. I hate that word... anyway I love you and Im so excited for ya! Those kids are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

That last message was supposed to be from me Brooke! I dont what happened... Im just learning ok!