Saturday, May 24, 2008

YIKES! Help please

WELP.. 4 days and Counting...I'm rushing to do so many things that I'm REALLY kicking myself in the a$$ for not doing a month ago. I Ordered a power cord for my lap top that I paid an extra 20 bucks to have it delivered quicker only to find out I most likely will not be getting it in time....(DooFUs!) and I am having the hardest time finding a European outlet adaptor! I suppose I dont really need it TOO badly (really just for my Laptop) the only other appliances I'm taking are like a blow dryer and a curling iron which are two things that we all know I RARELY use...SO not the end of the world... ALSO and i could really use some help on this one... I want to get the kids something just a little present or whatever... I found little bracelets for the girls and I was thinking about bringing little Horse/cowgirl figurines/toys. But for the little boy.. I'm drawing a blank... he's only 2.. any ideas? I was thinking like a truck? or... I have no Idea...


1 comment:

Amanda Monk said...

Hi Haley. Okay my son enjoyed Play-Do at 2 years old. You being the second mother will hate this but he will love it(playing with it in a highchair is best & easiest to clean). Or you can get him magnets. I know thats weird but Estefan is almost 6 and still loves them. Just some ideas.