Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fuzsbal....or is it soccer? :)

Germany (Deutchland) is in the Euro cup finals, and as i'm sure all of you know! this is a really big deal....Germany hasnt won a euro cup in somthing like over 30 years....these pictures are from the playoff game against Turkey...they have all kinds of public viewing parties the biggest one at brandenburg gate which we tried to get into but by the time we got there it was closed, there were like 500,000 people there! so we ended up going to this craxy little warehouse that just had a few screens up...but it was really fun!... the girl in a pictures is Gem, my friend who is also an au pair... :)


all is quiet...






GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

No I was NOT drinking!.... for real

1 comment:

Meka said...

Thanks for your comment! You are such an inspiration to me! I am so amazed you can just go to Germany all by yourself without anyone you know, I would never be able to do that. I am such a home body, I don't know why. I really think what your doing is so amazing.