Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Blue...

Ok so last night I went and practiced with this volleyball team that compete's kind of nationally, I was so excited esspecially when I got there and found out they were actually good! :)....down side...completely tore up my ankle again...I'm an idiot and didnt wear my brace (because i didnt think I'd need it) so now I'm forced to walk around the unlevel streets of berlin with a busted wheel...So I took my 2 Kilometer walk from my parking spot to my language school in agony, only to get there and be yelled at by my Teacher (lehrer)! He doesnt like it when someone asks what something means and you answer for him in English, HOWEVER! before class started he was asking this other guy in my class where he bought his shirt and the guy though he was asking how much is cost. so I said "he wants to know where you got it" and that unleashes the fury that is the german language teacher!... He totally let into me, saying how I can't do that and yadda yadda yadda...so anyway I just apologized and said I hadnt realized class had started...so then through out the class everyone else keeps doing what he yelled at me for, and the whole time I held my tounge....then the last few minutes of class this guy asked what Idee means, and seriously like, everyone said "Idea!" except me, and I looked at my teacher with this "what the hell!" look....and he yelled at me again! only this time in German, and all I could make out was something about you americans....blah blah blah....then I said kind of off to the side "I dont know why he only get's mad at me" and everyone agreed like ya! why is he so mean to you??? so it's not just me, and it's not because I'm american cause there are like 3 other americans in there too....this is a problem cause I'm supposed to be taking this course for 10 weeks! and dont think i can handle this guy for that long!!!....blehhhhhhhh

3 comments:

Amanda Monk said...

Yikes! Cry! That works...Ya just cry and sit there. He'll feel like a total jerk! which sounds like he already is.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say show some cleavage that should work

Amanda Monk said...

Hey! That was my first thought too!