Tuesday, September 2, 2008

EEEsh

Feeling a little down lately... nothing too serious just lacking some adventure I suppose....BUT!!! Miranda is coming to visit in 8 days!, and Corey is coming for the Begining of October!... so that's exciting :) here's a little overall of some of the 'happenings' on this side of the pond


Last Saturday was Teddy's Birthday Party... it was too cute all these 2 and 3 year olds running around like a buncha crazies...And Amelie had the whole thing planned so cutely with games and cake and just everything... there is definately something to be said for how organized these German folk are (I wish i could say that I'm learning something!)... Also Teddy's English is getting really good, He is sooo cute! he's always saying "oh my geeeedness!" , "I dow know!" and "Please Hilp me!" I just love him :)

Johanna had her birthday last week too, she's 8 now. She's so funny and already like a little teenager, wanting to wear makeup and dress up and dance all the time... she does this funny little move where i think she's having a seizure, but she tells me she's "hip-hop" dancing... these kids kill me...


Emma is still a little mystery to me, I love her to death but she still thinks I dont know any german, so she's always asking Johanna to ask me things for her, and telling her friends that I don't understand what she's saying... she's not doing this to be hurtful at all, that's just how she is, she's really cute though and always wanting to be around animals... she REALLY wants a dog, you know a girl is desperate for a pet when she starts naming the insects she finds around the house...


I am going to Dublin on the 26th! I am SO excited... Miranda's Birthday is on the 28th so we'll be there for the celebration of her birth... she's so lucky... :)....so now because I hate blogging with out pictures I'm going to leave you with some of my favorites that I've taken in my travels...Oh and Also!! PLEASE email me or just leave comments... I really love them, and it's really the ONLY connection i have to home... :) Thanks guys!
The London Eye

Notre Dam

A beautiful 'private' Garden in London

Stonehenge (sp?)

a man drawing inside the louvreEiffel TowerAustrian AlpsNotre DamReistag

3 comments:

Duane and Meka said...

Haley it's amazing that you are over there, and learning German! I am taking a spanish class right now and it's HARD to learn another language. I guess it's a little easier when you don't really have much of a choice but it would still be hard and confusing! How long do you plan to stay there? Oh and we lived in Las Vegas for two years but we have lived in Logandale for the past 9 months, it's helped us save money for a down payment. I am excited to get back into the city and have a house!

Amanda Monk said...

Ask & you shall receive. E-mail me if you want to know what's really going on in the valley! People don't blog about the good stuff! By the way I don't gossip-I tell the truth about things people try to lie about! j/k

Nate and Felicia said...

Haley I love your pictures! Do you take them because they look like postcard photos. They are beautiful. That is fun that you have family coming to see you. Glad to hearyou are having fun!