Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Good Quote

I found this quote on another Blog, it's seemed like something that everyone should be reminded of. There is so much good in the world and in people, you may need to look pretty hard sometimes but it's there...and the more we remember that, the happier everyone will be.

"I would like to suggest that we stop seeking out the storms of life and enjoy the sunlight. I am suggesting that we 'accentuate the positive.' I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment virtue and hard effort. There is good all around us - if we will only look for it." Gordon B Hinkley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great quote Haley. I wrote a song along the same lines which was inspired by President Hinkley. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Sorry I havn't emailed yet. Love ya, Aunt Penny