Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This video is too cute


It's official, I am in love with Teddy...I'm completely attached and I cry when I think about leaving him :( He's so cute, and he loves me too he says it all the time and when I pick him up from Kindergarten he runs to me and says "HALEYYYYY!!!! Ich habe dich sooooo vermist!" (I missed you sooooo much!) I can't beleive how fast this year is going...I've learned a lot about myself as well as other people. I've had amazing oportunities that I will be forever greatful for and met wonderful people that will be lifelong friends. I am mad at my family for not taking advantage of me being here, and come to visit (you all are ridiculous and whatever excuses you all have hold no water with me). I am afraid sometimes that when I go back I'll becom like you and come up with meaningless excuses not to do things that I want to, too. That is the scariest part of going back....I dont want to get stuck in a boring life.... anyway, in addition to this Venting post I'm going to add the "101 things about me tag" I started it sometime in september and just finished it... It was a good tag.. and I think everyone should do it just to see what you find out about yourself...



1. I took a 'what year do you belong in' quiz... this is what is said....You Belong in 1987
Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.
2. I love to dance
3.I'm writing a book
4. I love every song that I've ever heard by Kanye west, I can't bring myself to buy a CD cause I think he's such an idiot.... but i love him!...it's weird
5. I get goosebumbs every time I see something cool, like someone singing well, people dancing together, stuff like that...
6. I REALLY want to sing in a band...
7I love live music...even if they're bad I can appreciate people who try.
8. I used to be really 'baby hungry" and now I dont even know if I want kids at all, and I heard the longer you wait the less you want them...oops
9.I love disney....like everything about it...they basically create happiness...I wanna get in on that
10. I haven't played volleyball in almost 2 months, wich is the longest I've ever gone without having an injury being the reason...
11.I love food, I hate diets, which is why I never do, when I want to loose weight I just work out more...I know I'm not disciplined enough to change my eating habbits
12.I love sleeping, I dont think a lot of people think of it as an actvity but i definately do
13.When I get back to the states my list of places to go is S. America (brazil, argentina), Australia New Zealand, southern Italy....and then I'm done
14. My list of places to go while I'm still here in Germany is Ireland, Greece, scottland, and Spain
15. I love any acoustic music.
16. I cant do one thing at a time, if I'm cleaning I'll have a movie on, if i'm reading I'll have music on, if i'm cooking dinner I'll check my email...
17. love my hair
18. I constantly get all dressed up and ready to go out, then change my mind and stay in I'll ussually tell my friends I'm sick or going somewhere else...
19. I would really like to live somewhere where no one knows me
20. Now that I'm not doing any sports I'm going to get REALLY skinny, I was never able to before because I always lose a lot of energy when I lose weight.
21.I love chinese food
22, I love mexican food
23. I love italian food
24. I love to cook
25. I Hate running, but I love toneing excersizes
26. I have a high threshold for physical pain, but I'll think about it for days if someone says they dont like me
27. I cry everytime watch 'the Notebook'
28. I've never walked out of a movie in the theaters
29. I take a nap almost everyday
30. I hate songs that have sounds in them that make me think my phone is ringing
31. I went to 3 different colleges and played on two volleyball teams and 1 softball team
32. I can jump high
33. I want to surf for a living
34. I want to retire to south america
35. I LOVE my dog
36. I want another Sharpei and a st. Bernard, but only if I live somewhere colder, cause they have to much hair to live in the heat...
37. My favorite color is Kelly Green
38. I have an aunt and uncle who are probably the best parents I've ever seen, I want them to write a book just so I can read it.
39. I have a terrible memory, most of the things I remember from my childhood are only because we have them on tape.
40. my front 6 teeth are Veneers
41. I brush my teeth after nearly every meal
42. My competetive nature gets mistaken for cockyness a lot
43. I am VERY competative
44. I have to have a movie or music on to go to sleep to, if I'm alone
45. My favorite number is 4
46. I want to name my kids (if I have any) Hayden, Tresten, Dartagnon (like the musketeer) Harrison, Raylee and Camiley...
47. I only want boys
48. I'm not judgemental ... at all
49. When someone is being talked about about even if it's a famous person, I almost always stick up for them, it's like I feel bad that they can't stand up for themselves...corey really hates this cause he thinks I'm never on his side.
50. I HATE being strong, it just makes people think they can ask you to lift heavy things
51. I need a lot of attention
52. My grandma Nanette is my role model.
53. I fantasize a lot.. about lots of things...
54. I talk to myself, and also reherse how I'm going to say something, or repeat something I have said so I can hear it again to see if it had the impact I wanted.
55. I love having dinner with friends....it makes me feel like a grown up
56. I almost always offer to pay, even if I know I dont have the money, I dont know why, it just seems polite
57. I copied two of my biggest habbits from friends... how weird is that?
58. I LOVE my engagement ring... I would have chosen it from all the rings in the world
59. I have little hands
60. I really like to play the Piano but I don't like to tell my family about it cause Tabetha is than me, and I dont like not being the best (remember the competetive thing?)


61. If I am around a really positive person I become very negativ and annoyed, and vice versa


62. I think I might be really bad at volleyball now, that's kind of scary


63. Seeing happy dogs with good owners makes me very happy


64. I am extremely sarcastic and I love it when people take me seriously...


65.I think that if you come from a big family it prepares you a little better for real life.


66.When I get back I want to visit my grandma for like a month


67. Sometimes I really think I am going to die... like I'll be in bed and have a weird breathing pattern or something weird will hurt, and I'll just think 'i'm not waking up'


68. I've never tried an illegal drug


69. I know I said Ilove my hair but I think about cutting it daily...


70.I really hate the cold


71. I hate driving in the snow!


72. I really dont have the proper shoes for winter, my feet are always cold


73. For my next 'present giving' holiday at home I am going to ask for a sewing machine


74. Im almost always tired, and if I wake up tired then I look that way the rest of the day...


75.I can look presentable within 5 minutes of waking up, I do it almost everyday.. but...


76.I really want to start taking better care of myself, wearing better clothes, brushing my hair more than once a week,... things like that :)


77. I like cute pajamas


78. I want to get married at Bear lake... I think


79. I like doing crafty things


80.I like organized things... and I like to organize things... I realize that dosnt make sense because am a slob but I really do actually like it


81. I made calendars to hang up in my little apartment, and I loved doing it.


82. Amelie and Mathias seemed genuinely surprised that I got them christmas presents... is it weird that I did?... I got the kids one too...


83. I love the show Arrested Development... and now thanks to Gemma's boyfriend I'm addicted to Greys anatomy again.


84. I really think about dissapearing sometimes... just leaving everything familiar and starting a new life... not that my life isnt good I just wonder what it would be like.


85. the 'W' key on my keyboard is broken.... I hve to press it about 100 times to get it to work.


86. I really like movies.


87. I hope lots of my european friends come to visit me in once I move back


88. There's this Irish guy here that I TRULY hate...he just really bugs me


89. I really miss watching Conan O'brien


90. I can spot people with low self esteem almost immediatly


91. I like painting my nails... I dont think a lot of people do that anymore


92. I love getting packages from my family :) they make me happy


93. I kind of want to go to the hospital while I'm here, like break a bone or something, just for the experience


94. It makes me very happy and proud when I hear the kids speaking English with each other it's so cute.


95. I think I might want to be a psychiatrist.


96. I am really surprised at some of the steriotypes Americans get over here...but there is a big difference from Americans and Americans who live in Europe...I think I might be in for a bi of a culture shock when I come back... plus it will be really weird not to hear accents all the time


97. I have too many interests, I wish I could be happy staying in one place and doing the same thing my whole life, things would be so much easier


98. I really enjoy reading, I started reading sluty/succesful girly books when I lived in Salt lake and I've moved onto historical fiction... not that I dont enjoy the former still :)


99. I've never lost anyone close to me, and am scared to death of it.


100. I have realized that 'plans' never work out....ever


101. I amFinished! if you actually read all of these I think you love me ;)





4 comments:

Meka said...

You are hilarious! I could never think of that many interesting things about myself. I might be able to do 10 but then it would be like "I like my cats meow, it sounds funny" (which is true)
When are you coming home, are you going to be living in Vegas when you do?

Anonymous said...

About your comment on us making up meaningless excuses not to come there...you send us the money for plane tickets and we're there. Money isn't an excuse, it's a fact. And In my opinion I don't have a boring life. I have so much going on right now that I don't know where 2008 went. Anyway, that video is adorable and i'm glad your life is exciting. Love ya, Tabetha jane

Krysta and Zac said...

#78 Oh Bear Lake would make a beautiful place to get married let us know when the big day would be! Also I am sorry we never visited you in Germany. We are majorly lame. :(

Nate and Felicia said...

That was really fun to read. That is awesome that you went over there and got to do all that stuff. I want an invitation to your wedding!