Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the whoes of christmas...

I just dont want to spend christmas with my family... its not that I dont want to be with my family it's that I dont want to be where they are... My Dad is coming up to salt lake (where I live) and My mom is staying in Overton (where I grew up)...I only get so many days off in the year so please forgive me if i dont want to spend those days in the places I have spent most of my life in...I am NOT a homebody, I like seeing other places... I NEED to get away as often as possible... so PLEASE family, try and understand this :)

June Lake, CA....Here I come :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

June Lake is about 2 hours from where I live and it is GORGEOUS. You are definitely going to feel all Christmasy while you're there nestled in the mountains. Enjoy the vacay!