Wednesday, June 4, 2008





I took two of my friends from my Language class home today...(they are two old Gay men... how funny huh?) and on the way we passed this church...The damage was done by the bombings in world warII...I can't even describe how I felt when i saw it, it looks like it just happend...This church is in the very "trendy" part of Berlin...my friends (the gaymen) were pointing out all of the big expensive stores and then out of nowhere here is this old blown-to-bits church.. crazy huh?
I'm also going to add a video of Tadeus, cause he's just too cute :)

2 comments:

Meka said...

Oh my, this was sooooo stinkin cute. Haley you are so cute with him! I love his white blond hair!

Amanda Monk said...

His name cracks me up! & look you feel comfortable enough to already be smacking him around. Haha! I'm just kidding.